LS Re: News, 15th October 1997

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 06:07:43 +0100

Diana McPartlin wrote:

> Hi folks
>

> It would be nice to build up the site some more. Please send me anything
> you've written or any reviews or links that you think are relevant.

  You guys are invited to check out my web page. Be warned. It's
definitely eclectic. :-)

The address is http://members.iglou.com/hettingr

MoQ underlies everything I write, as it influences everything I see. The
part you might be most likely to find interesting is "The Technology
Connection", an attempt (as yet unsuccessful, but still in the works) to
apply MoQ to the serious work of school reform. (The irony of it all is
that if we had done the work of the Technology Connection program before the
school reform effort began, we could have quietly and simply implemented the
program and accomplished all of the educational goals. However, since the
Ky Education Reform Act of 1989 was implemented, the school system has
regressed to very solidly biologically-influenced social mechanisms, and
truly original programs are almost impossible to put in place. The system
runs on knee-jerk imitation and conformity.)

Any and all comments welcome.

Maggie

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk