LS Re: Leader-Follower 2 HTML

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 02:12:54 +0100

Bodvar Skutvik wrote:

> Maggie wrote ......something:
>
> Why oh why Maggie must you use the HTML format? I am not able to open
> it as plain text, and in the said format the navigation through all
> the ..<BODY<you know>BODY> .....distracts me totally.
>
> Bo ;-)

Sorry.

If I change it to text, taking out tables and boldface, I have to write a
different paper. I'd get myself into two threads, so to speak.

I'll do it if I need to.

How about if I put it on my web page. Can you see it there? Is there
anyone who can't access that?

I'll put it at http://members.iglou.com/hettingr/LF/main.html

Hopefully I'll have it there by the time you get this letter. I'll have
to take something off, and that's always a trick, but there is one thing
that can go, and it might be big enough to make room.

It's pretty obvious that this message forum works well for smaller pieces
of thought, anyway.

Thanks for trying to read it.

Maggie

--