LS News 16th January 1998

Diana McPartlin (diana@asiantravel.com)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:20:37 +0100

Dear all

Many of you have already noticed that I've changed the format of the
website. It should load faster and be easier to navigate now. I've
turned the "what?" page into a FAQ dealing with administrative stuff and
the questions and answers from Bodvar about Pirsig and his whereabouts.
I've also created a new page called MoQ and I've posted the Principles
of the MoQ up there. (More about this in another post.)

Bodvar and Maggie are working on converting Lila to a digital format
although we still haven't heard anything from Pirsig about it. Can one
of you give us an update on how this is going at some point?

As ever we have an assortment of new subscribers most of whom have sent
bios. And if you haven't already seen it "The Good in everyone" by
Samuel Palmer is now in the forum.

satanic possession on the LS recently, but hopefully things will pick up
in the spring;-)

Best

Diana

--