LS Re: Explain the subject-object metaphysics

clark (clark@netsites.net)
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 17:42:23 +0100

Squad,
  My concept of what he was trying to say with his subject-object bias
is that he was looking at us as we conceive of ourselves before we are
contaminated with knowledge. We perceive ourselves as separate beings
with the world being "other". each individual is his/her own subject
with all else being object. I think that this idea was what he was
trying to show us, that this is not so, that we are embedded in this
system and cannot separate ourselves from it. We are not subjects and
out there is not objects. It is one seamless system in which we are just
a Static Pattern of Value being promoted into higher levels of value by
the operation of the Metaphysics of Quality.

Ken

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com