Re: LS March 1999 Program Topic

From: RISKYBIZ9@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 15:14:00 GMT

ROGER VOTES FOR MARY

A great selection of topics to choose this month. I vote for Mary's:

<< I have a challenge coming up that you all can help me with. I've
 been asked to do a "sermon" on the MOQ at my Unitarian Universalist
 church (non-creedal - religion is what you make of it philosophy). I
 know I can count on you for help. I'd like to ask if the March topic
 could be How to explain the MOQ in 45 minutes or less to people who
 have never heard of it. If this doesn't strike everyone as a good
 topic I can move over to MOQ Discuss.

I believe if we try to simplify the concepts to the basics, that it would be
extremely clarifying, and that it would allow us to discover any fundamental
disagreements/misunderstandings.

Roger

PS Have you seen Doug Renselle's presentation on the quantonics site? It was
apparently sponsored by Pirsig, though I am not sure if he endorsed Doug's
exact content.

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org