Re: LS static & Dynamic

From: Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 20:35:01 BST

I heard this on the X-files the other night:

"That which fascinates us is true."

This seemed to be a good pointer to DQ. It also shows the static context that
is necessary.

It refers to, not just any dynamic such as the dynamic unstableness of matter
that we call entropy, but the dynamic that is seen by the intellect, thus a
high-level bit of dynamic interaction. It also respects the necessary static
structures that have been build up in order to be aware, ie the person, the
person's (and society's) ideas and experience that prepare him/her to be able to
perceive and be fascinated.

Maggie

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org