Re: LS CALL FOR TOPICS SEPTEMBER 99

From: Avid Anand (quit@bezeqint.net)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 23:32:41 BST

My suggested topic is "WHAT IS THE BEST FORM OF A SPQ [Static Quality
Pattern]".
As we know Pirsig makes the primal cut between SQ and DQ. However immersed
as we still are in old SOM, we continue to think in its terms. It is hard
for us to see/imagine/feel the building stones of MoQ, it cannot be subjects
and object, but it should somehow contain them, but how? What is the best
"brick" [SPQ] to build MoQ from? How does it reflect the primary of the
experience of quality? How does this "brick" [SPQ] relate to the 4 layers?
Finding the best "brick" possible will let us experience the inner structure
of MoQ, its strengths, its limitations.
and don't forget to be gentle
Avid
icq 6598359