RE: MD Individuality

From: Monkeys' tail or (elkeaapheefteen@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 13:19:10 GMT

    Platt,

    you were actually right and it was not a dumb question I think, despite what
    Jonathan said, the stem stells do have potential to regenerate, only
    scientists have not been able to release the potential. I did not find the
    article really interesting so I hope I haven't glanced it through too
    quickly and misinterpreted what was said, but I think not.

    if my memory serves me correctly this issue was in an article in the
    speccial issue of Scientific American called <the hidden mind>, must be on
    their site

    davor