Re: MD "linear causality"

From: Matt the Enraged Endorphin (mpkundert@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 18:24:54 GMT

    Scott,

    "Scientismist"

    Heh, heh. I had the same problem, Scott. Everytime I went to refer to a
    "follower of scientism," I had to stop and reformulate the sentence I could
    just say "scientism" without saying "scientist" or "scientismist."

    I was hoping Glenn might offer us a better term to refer to his position.

    Matt

    MD Queries -