Re: MD On Faith - Improbability ?

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 23:29:33 BST

    Scott,
    Natural selection - yes.
    Soleley by chance - not exclusively since humans started agriculture and
    domestication, not to mention any intelligent life started communcation and
    forms of inter-genereation memory other tha DNA.

    I understand evolution, what I didn't understand was that I'd made any
    specific mechanistic point about it.
    As I've said I'm bored with having to constantly debate it against believers
    in purposeful gods, can we move beyond the bio-level - please.

    Ian