RE: MD A bit of reasoning

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 17:02:42 BST

    Hi all,

    On 15 Oct 2004 at 7:23, Scott Roberts wrote:
    chuck:
    > That sounds good, but how does DQ limit itself?

    scott:
    Beats me. There is always a point beyond which our limited human
    intellects can't go, or if they go, can't describe.

    msh asks:
    Just a general question about the limitations of human intellect,
    addressed to anyone who wants to take a crack at it. When we say
    that there's a point beyond which our limited human
    intellects can't go, we don't mean that this point is fixed
    somewhere along the continuum of possible human mental activity, do
    we? It sems like this point gets pushed along, right along with our
    own intellectual/biological evolution. If this is true, what reason
    do we have to believe that human intellect is limited at all?

    Thanks,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983