Re: MD Poetic Quality

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 01:47:51 BST

    Thanks for taking the time to read and reply, Jim. You're the first.
     I'll wait a day or two, and see what comes around on this, then try
    to put into words what I think.

    atb,msh

    On 19 Oct 2004 at 21:01, Jim Ledbury wrote:

    :-)

    Took a couple of reads, but #2.

    I think it's the ironic sentiment. #1 is a bit too winsome for me.
    I.e #2 encomapsses more: because of its nod and wink to the ribald
    seems more sincere. There seems to have been more lost.

    ATB
    Jim.