Re: MD A bit of reasoning (correction)

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 18:45:15 BST

    DMB

    I think I understand almost everything you and Scott
    say, so maybe you just ain't trying hard enough. Why don't
    you try dealing with one thing you don't understand at a time
    rather than giving us your whole world view every time
    and trying to fit what other people say into it. You never
    know maybe something in it will prove to be inconsistent or
    unjusrtified and it is confusing you. I like the whole WIlber
    Pirsig link but I think Scott is digging quite deep but sometimes
    seeing differences with Pirsig with a strict rather than fair reading.

    DM