Re: MD A bit of reasoning

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 19:21:34 BST

    the whole cosmos is perhaps a selection from the more infinite
    on the basis of value, this selection is a tricky business though,
    we get both the beautiful and the cruel, can we finally
    produce something that makes the suffering worthwhile,
    is it a cosmic art form, is art worth it? Is mankind the super-artist
    or a disappointment?

    DM