Re: MD Poetic Quality

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 23:00:01 BST

    Hi Sam,

    Thanks for the feedback.

    As for Clancy, I've read a few. I think he tells a good story,
    except when he gets bogged down entertaining himself with the
    technology of warfare. In the Cold War novels like Hunt For Red
    October (the movie of which I liked very much) his overt jingoism
    grows a little tiresome, you know, the Russians are always just
    slightly less bright, less moral, more lazy, more prone to betrayal,
    their technology not quite up to snuff.

    Anyway, thanks for your vote. So far, looks like were tied 2-2, with
    one abstention.

    Best,
    Mark
    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'