Re: MD On Faith

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 04:34:04 BST

    On 25 Oct 2004 at 18:29, Erin wrote:
        Hi,
        I am not trying to give you a hard time mel. I am just truly
        confused athow you distinguish these things.I'm getting dizzy
        trying to figure out what the heck your argument is.....remind mewhy
        you justify your belief in MOQ is not faith with the claimthat it
        falls asRATIONAL empiricism and thenwith this new statement shun
        rational label as SOM and seemingly start to describe arealm of
        beyondunderstanding whichwas how you described faith.

    msh says:
    You're confused because you are mixing up responses from two
    different people. MSH is not MEL.
    Mel thinks that rejecting SOM means rejecting rationalism, a position
    so clearly refuted by a variety of contributors to this list that
    it's hard to understand why he still clings to it.
    Just take a little time to examine a posting and see who's saying
    what, before responding. You also might want to consider labelling
    sections of your posts with things like "mel said:" , "erin says:"
    "msh says:" This will make it a lot easier for all of us to
    determining who's saying what in response to whom.

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983

    "Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    everything." -- Henri Poincare'