Re: MD Empiricism

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 18:52:10 GMT

    Hi Scott

    I was suggesting that pure experience is implying
    that we cease to see it containing objects that are
    separate from ourselves as both subjects and objects,
    purely distinguishing between SOM and MOQ.
    In MOQ we are ceasing to draw these lines. The question
    of awareness remains but needs to then consider the
    patterns that clearly more in and out of our experience, both
    in the world (eg particular cat leaving the room) and in our minds (and
    general idea of catness).

    DM