Re: Ham; Re: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: PhaedrusWolf@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 01:40:53 GMT

    Hi Ham,

    <Rant>
    My reply to this will most likely follow this, as it was shorter, and less
    for AOL to read (I speculate:).

    It was not proof read, so take it as nothing but raw thought that may have
    not made as much sense as it would have if I had not hit whatever caused it to
    be sent prematurely.

    One day, I will no longer be subjected to AOL's decisons as to what email I
    receive, and when it gets sent., or my own inability to keep from hitting the
    wrong keys on the keyboard.

     As I said this is all speculation, but it does appear that my work email
    posts immediately, as well as Yahoo! mail. Why else would it take so long for
    AOL to deliver? Could AOL be the Source? :o)

    </End rant>

    Chin