RE: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 22:47:37 GMT

    Well guys,

    I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm not sure I can dedicate
    the time necessary to do the job right. You both write a LOT, and
    usually about Mysticism which, as dmb points out, eludes me, though
    it might be more accurate to say that it is the part of Pirsig that I
    find least interesting for my purposes.

    However, I'll point out evasions or shifts or circularities when I
    see them, but your posts often refer to this and that from another
    post referring to another, etc, not to mention references to sources
    on mysticism and philosophy. Tracking all this stuff down to check
    for consistency and completeness would be impossible for me, time-
    wise.

    But if either of you feels aggrieved and can point to specific
    questions and what you feel to be inadequate or evasive or shifted or
    circular responses, I'll do my best to arbitrate.

    Later,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)