RE: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: David Buchanan (DBuchanan@ClassicalRadio.org)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 17:27:32 GMT

    Sam Norton said:
    I was just wondering if MSH would agree to act as a sort of arbiter, not to
    say 'he's right and he's wrong', but to say 'he's raised a point that you
    haven't addressed' and things like that. Just to help with fending off the
    mudslinging and keeping us 'on message'. Whaddaya think?

    dmb says:
    Sounds OK to me. A translator, a ref, a third party is usually helpful.
    Based on his posts, MSH strikes me as fair-minded. It seems to me that the
    mystical aspects have largely eluded him so far and so its not that I'm
    asking MSH to act as MOQ expert or anything. Fairmindedness is all it takes.
    And he knows an evasion when he see one too. The guy even gives humorous and
    accurate labels to the various kinds of shifts and evasions. Yep, he's the
    guy.