MD Re: Kantosphere >> Pirsig 1993 Lecture ?

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 21:18:40 GMT

    Paul,

    Is that 1993 "AHP" lecture transcript available in the public domain ?
    I've not noticed this before. Could you give me a reference, and any
    background on how it came to be given ?

    Whilst we're on the subject, does anyone know anything about Pirsig's
    editorial supplement to his father's book in 1998, one year after his death.

    BTW the content of your post is very significant to me.
    Explains why I fall for the "quality" of ZMM (DQ), but not the metaphysics
    of Lila, despite being sold on the taxonomy of seeing distinct SQ and DQ
    parts of the whole.
    Thanks for this.

    Ian