Re: MD "Is there anything out there?"

From: Joseph Maurer (jhmau@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 18:49:39 GMT

    On 31 December 2004 3:25 AM Ian writes to Paul:

    [Ian] One thing I'm in sure agreement over is that anyone who thinks they
    can
    divorce reality from intellectual constructs (imagination) is doomed to a
    sad, frustrating and tautological quest, (beyond the inherent interest of
    pure though experiments.)

    Hi Ian Paul and all,

    The OOOOOW! of inorganic chaos accompanies me into the New Year!

    I have no intellectual construct for a moral difference between inorganic,
    organic, social and intellectual levels. They are not reality! I don't like
    that conclusion. Is morality logic?

    Joe