RE: MD Making sense of it (levels)

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 13:59:56 GMT

    DMB:

    A high quality explanation of Descartes and SOM vs MOQ. Descartes
    sought and found a place where he could put his foot down and
    say, "Regardless of the context, practicality or belief of the group, this I
    know to be true." In effect he said, "The buck stops here." Compare this
    to postmodern philosophy where there are no footholds on the slippery
    slopes of text, utility and fashion.

    Platt