MD Upcoming changes to MOQ.ORG and mailing lists

From: Horse (horse@darkstar.uk.net)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 00:24:35 BST

    Hi folks

    A quick update.

    The current mailing list server won't be shut down just yet so we can continue as normal
    for the time being.
    New server and various packages coming along OK so the extra breathing space should
    provide time to get everything up and running once the list server folds.

    I'll let you all know more as I get updated information.

    Cheers

    Horse