Re: MD Upcoming changes to MOQ.ORG and mailing lists

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 01:50:11 BST

    Hi Horse,

    Thanks for your tireless efforts in maintaining this forum. The
    Quality of your workk, both technical in maintenance and spiritual in
    motive, cannot be overestimated.

    Best,
    Mark

    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983