Re: MD Science vs. Theism: Where's The Beef?

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 08:25:57 BST

    Ha, Mark,

    And in "spell-checking and corecting" the quote you extracted, you
    miss the point.

    I really did mean to mis-spell enemy as enema.

    (The other main thread - humour - chill, lets at least have a laugh
    whilst we're about it, and not forget that many a true word is spoken
    ... or we'll all end up in the asylum.)

    Hee Hee
    Ian