Re: MD Access to Quality

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 01:31:26 BST

    Hi Mike,

    While riding the Carousel Of Faux Philosophy some of the music you'll
    hear will be the repeated complaint of unfair ad hominem attack
    against the carousel's owner. Just for background, here are links to
    the first two responses I received after joining this list:

    http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/8353.html

    and

    http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/8362.html

    Note the ad hominem attack and simplistic dismissal of a world-famous
    intellectual without a single supporting reference. In fact, as we
    find out later, the ride's owner has never read even one of the man's
    easily available 80-90 books. Such unsupported ad hominem attacks
    have continued right up to the present day. Thus, the name of the
    carousel.

    Anyway, I'll butt out, and let you enjoy the ride for yourself. Keep
    fighting the good fight.

    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983