Re: MD The Carousel of Faux Philosophy

From: Robert Warlov (Poetzzz@softhome.net)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 17:26:15 BST

    And the first angel opened the first seal and his name was "Diversity"

    Sounds as if science/intellect is moving its budding legislative powers from
    the cloakroom to the classroom. Makes me want to gargle with L.S.D. Those of
    us who have transcended subject/object, conservative/liberal, good and evil,
    war and cartoons, have a difficult balancing act of power to preform, until
    we can smash them together like the covers of a rotten book.