FW: Re: MD Cooperation, Profit and Some Thoughts

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 17:07:35 BST

    HI all,

    Although I would rather stay out of it, but heres to wasted breath (metaphor)

    Platt: Yes, I think they are stupid peons. But, unlike you who would like to
    change people to be motivated by something other than profits or spend
    their money on more "worthwhile" things, I'm for  free markets, free
    elections and free choices where individual decisions are given free
    reign, unrestricted by those like you or me who think we "know better."

    All I ask is that those who are free to make poor decisions be left alone
    to suffer and learn from the consequences.

    {poot}  Have you ever heard of having too much freedom?    If freedom is your holy grail, did you let your children do whatever they wanted?  Please tell me how freedom is great ... . . . .

    poot

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org Mail Archives: Aug '98 - Oct '02 - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/ Nov '02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the instructions at: http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html