Re: MD Squonk wrote a Review

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 17:47:42 GMT

    So, are my experiences wrong, Squonk? This is why I can't
    understand your problem with my writings. If I could just once get a good
    explanation as to why you think my writings are of low Quality, at least I
    would able to understand the analogues and experiences you've had, I would
    understand where you are coming from. As it happens now, I have no idea
    where you are. People, I think, understand at least where I'm coming from.
    I'm coming from having read a lot of Pirsig and a lot of Rorty. And some
    other philosophers to boot.

    Matt

    sq: I am not at all sure your essay would not have been better left
    unwritten. <Sorry about the double negative!) Have you really thought about
    what this forum may have been like had you never joined it?
    You cannot have read allot of Pirsig because there isn't allot of it. There
    isn't allot of Pirsig because there is no need to say much more than has been
    said. That is my answer to your question as to why i feel your writing has
    low Quality.

    squonk