Re: [MD] Suspending disbelief

From: MarshaV (marshalz@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 12:33:22 GMT

    At 06:23 AM 12/5/2005, Mike wrote:
    >"... You can't say, write, paint anything if you can't stop
    >asking yourself whether it's right or not."

    I'd like add to this statement a few sentence that are in my mind
    from a book by Agnes Martin. Agnes Martin is an artist and, it
    seems, a very wise woman.

    "When you give up the idea of right and wrong
    you don't get anything
    What you do is get rid of is everything
    freedom from ideas and responsibility
    If you live by inspiration then you do what comes to you"

    Marsha

    moq_discuss mailing list
    Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc.