Re: MD Intellectual Art (Dynamic Morality)

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 18:05:02 BST

    Hi Steve,

    We still use "more moral" the same way though, because when you say
    something is "more moral" you are presumably asserting that most people
    would agree with you about what to choose, at least once you've had a chance
    to explain your understanding of the situation, right? If you didn't care
    about what most people thought, why bother getting anyone's sanction about
    it being moral, why bother to make the assertion at all?

    Johnny