Re: MD God relieves from suffering?

From: Elizaphanian (elizaphanian@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 15:52:25 BST

    Hi Phyllis,

    Not sure I'd go along with the 'cultured despisers' aka the 'masters of suspicion' where religion is
    concerned (meaning: Marx, Nietzche, Freud). Whether psychological explanations of action are best
    characterised on level 2, 3 or 4 surely depends on your assessment of psychology itself, no?

    Sam

    "Even to have expressed a false thought boldly and clearly is already to have gained a great deal."
    Wittgenstein, 1948