Re: MD MOQ

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:41:24 BST

    I personally think that your inside/outside
    distinction is a good one to bear in mind when
    considering how the MoQ emerges from the Quality
    insight described in ZMM. I don't think you should
    drop it, if you see it as a philosophological
    distinction rather than a metaphysical one.

    sq: If Steve wishes to do philosophology then agreement. I had Steve's
    development in view, which may be non of my business? Come to think of it, it
    certainly is NOT my business. Apologies Steve.
    After adjusting to the view that patterns flow through each other, moving
    back to the digital view is disconcerting.

    The cavalry has arrived...
    squonk