Re: MD MOQ

From: Paul Turner (pauljturner@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 14:24:56 BST

    Hi Squonk and Steve

    > sq: If Steve wishes to do philosophology then
    > agreement

    I don't know if Steve viewed it as philosophological
    or not. That's just how I saw it and how I found it
    useful. I simply wanted to tell Steve that, and share
    a similar interpretation. I have my own philosophical
    ideas and I'm seeing how the they fit with the MoQ.

    You see, I am still struggling to come to grips with
    the MoQ. Right now I appreciate anything that attempts
    to make things clearer, even if it may eventually be
    misleading.

    If I go round in circles, in time I may choose another
    way to try and understand the MoQ, your suggestion of
    MoQ research maybe?

    > I had Steve's
    > development in view, which may be non of my
    > business? Come to think of it, it
    > certainly is NOT my business.

    Whether it is your business or not is, equally, NOT my
    business.

    > The cavalry has arrived...

    ...on a broken down motorcycle, can you help me fix
    it?

    cheers

    Paul

    Yahoo! Plus