Re: MD Racism in the forum.

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 01:55:50 BST

    HI Squonk,

    First of all, I agree with the idea that a null response does create a
    pattern in the forum. Patterns are created by all relationships, including
    null responses. No one has to do anything purposeful for a pattern to
    evolve.

    I also believe like you that Western values are not superior or more moral
    than eastern values that are not based on s/o, or Intellect, or whatever the
    contention is. I currently consider Dakota values* superior to Western
    values, Eastern values, Greek values morally and intellectually.

    there, does that cancel Skutvik out as far as the forum patterns go? Kill
    Whitey!

    *I got this great little book called Freedom and Culture, by Dorothy Lee, an
    anthropologist. It came out in 1959, and I bet Pirsig read it back then.
    "The Dakota were responsible for all things, because they were at one with
    all things. In one way, this meant that all behavior had to be responsible,
    since its effect always went beyond the individual. In another way, it
    meant that an individual had to, was responsible to, increase, intensify,
    spread, recognize, experience this relationship. To grow in manliness, in
    humanness, in holiness, mant to plunge purposively deeper into the
    relatedness of all things..."

    Johnny