Re: MD Lila's Child

From: Steve Peterson (peterson.steve@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 01:51:53 BST

    Hi Bo, Squonk, and Johnny, all,

    Would you agree that the MOQ replaces separate subjective and objective
    realities that the SOMist must constantly shift between with a single
    reality that incorporates the two as on a continuum of experience that is
    entirely consistent with the experience of others to experience that is not
    at all consistent with the experience of others?

    Thanks,
    Steve