RE: MD The Intellectual Level

From: Jonathan B. Marder (jonathan.marder@newmail.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 06:35:16 BST

    Hi Platt,

    PLATT
    "Dynamic Quality and chaos are both patternless, and so it would seem
    they have a lot in common, particularly the fact that you can't say
    anything about them without getting into static patterns. But if you
    do, you can say that Dynamic Quality is good and precedes static
    improvement. It is the source of experience. Chaos, by contrast is the
    condition of total destruction. You can't call it either good or bad.
    It is not the source of anything."

    JONATHAN replies:
    Platt, let me ask some leading question:
      How do you tell the difference between DQ and chaos?
      Is the difference real?

    As an aside, you might enjoy re-reading the opening chapter of Genesis!!

    Jonathan

    PS To David B - The MoQ platypuses you requested will be forthcoming when I
    find the time to make a proper list. I want to give you something structured
    rather than sporadic examples.