RE: MD Lila's Child

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 04:06:28 BST

    Hi Platt,

    What I want to know is (as I said below) does the idea have any control over
    the matter that it produces, does the idea have any autonomy? Is there any
    time delay after Quality makes the idea before the idea makes the quality?

    I don't see how the hot stove analogy enters into this, does the stove not
    exist, or is it not hot, until it is intellectualized as such after you've
    jumped off it?

    Johnny