MD projecting down

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 15:12:12 BST

    Dear Steve,

    You wrote 01 Jul 2003 00:24:14 -0400:
    'I think it's a shame that Wim is away for this discussion'.

    I don't think so. You usually present my position very well (e.g. in your 10
    Aug 2003 12:09:36 -0400 post!).

    We may indeed (as you wrote 27 May 2003 15:34:58 -0400) 'part company on the
    idea of applying the idea of awareness to the non-intellectually aware'. You
    'infer from ... Experience = Reality and ... Experience is Quality, that all
    of reality experiences (i.e. values) as well'.