Re: MD liberals, conservatives & suffering

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 10:21:22 BST

    Hi all

    Maybe the SO divide could begin at the biological level,
    in the operation of instincts, but I think not, early human culture clearly
    shows very little divide between self and world, all that my soul is that of
    a panther stuff, the SO divide gets going when the culture starts to
    alienate and separate subject-man and life-world. I recommend Chris Macann's
    book at www.onlineoriginals.com called Being and Becoming and is about the
    evolution of consciousness from a phenomenological point of view.

    David Morey