Re: MD Where things end.

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 15:17:26 BST

    Platt,

    Ok, I see it's like the absolute, "there are no absolutes," or having no
    tolerance for intolerance. I am not sure why you think it is insightful to
    point these contradictions out. They are trivial and really don't point to a
    hole in someones argument. You may as well tell someone to just give up on
    discussion altogether. These contradictions are inherent in our language.

    Andy