RE: MD Intellectual level - New letter from Pirsig

From: Mati Palm-Leis (mpalm@merr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 04:22:10 BST

    David,

    I guess we need to demystify the idea of choice. A dog can make a
    choice as well as you can. Choice is no more than value patterns that
    exists in the pursuit of quality. In relation to the idea of the future
    existed in social as well as in the intellection and in some way has a
    limited meaning. In terms of quality, it is not so much that the future
    is so extraordinary; it is those patterns that will try to dominate the
    future when it gets here. :)

    Mati