MD Re: NEW PIRSIG WEBSITE

From: ant.mcwatt@ntlworld.com
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 16:15:18 BST

    October 18th 2003

    Dear all at MOQ.org,

    It was about ten years ago today that I first entered my first class at the Philosophy Department in Liverpool University. It has certainly been some metaphysical ride since then! With the completion of my PhD being soon, the culmination of much of the work carried out since that fateful day has now been published on-line at:

    www.anthonymcwatt.co.uk

    At the very least, I think it will add some new insights to the continuing high quality debate found at this Discussion group.

    Best wishes,

    Anthony McWatt