Re: MD What is love in MOQ?

From: Valence (valence10@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 23:09:23 BST

    Hi David,
    I caught this one while lurking....

    DAVID WROTE:
    > In MOQ terms what is love? Do we love that which we
    > recognise as having DQ? Does love break the SOM divide?
    > Do we merge in love? Or is love one example of DQ experiencing
    > DQ in an other? Do we love SQ structures/laws? Do we love SQ
    > structures when we experience them as exhibiting a form of achievement?
    > How often we value things that are fleeting, like youthful beauty.

    RICK
    As you may have guessed, the whole "love in the MoQ" topic has been done
    several times before. Last January, in the "Pirsig an artist - MoQ & Love"
    thread, I offered my take which garnered a good deal of agreement (and some
    disagreement) and which I still stand by. If you're interested, you can
    find my thoughts on the topic in the archives at
    http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/1239.html --- Hope they help
    you.

    take care
    rick