Re: MD economics of want and greed 6

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 18:24:47 GMT

    Nice post, in UK more people seem to be putting their life
    before their work, much inequality still, but for many they have the
    material
    things they want now, what next? are we going to seem some more
    focus on quality? We can hope! I so hate our present education system,
    SOM non-thinking all the way down!

    regards
    David M