Re: MD Measuring values

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 22:59:23 GMT

    In a message dated 1/3/04 9:28:09 PM GMT Standard Time, pholden@sc.rr.com
    writes:

    > Any thoughts on these questions would be most appreciated. It seems the
    > higher the level, the fuzzier values become.
    >
    > Platt

    Hi Platt,
    Maybe what you are recognising here is that higher levels are more open to DQ
    and therefore evolving faster? I have always felt this provides a good
    argument for the levels in the first place: The higher the level the faster it
    evolves.
    Also, that which measures value is a five fold entity, so depending on how
    you are configured at any instant in time and depending on the overall coherence
    of all patterns determines value.
    Basically that amounts to go with the flow?
    All the best,
    Mark