Re: OT Re: Legal actions [was MD Quality takes a hit]

From: Matthew Poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 15:45:48 GMT

    Hello all,

    > P.S. Go buy Linux if you dont like windows.

    Not to start a flame war, but I'm a Mac user. :^{P>

    Poot: Or , you could just not buy windows ;-o
    but that would be illegal, wouldn't it?? shucks (sp)

    Concerning the Monopoly of Microsoft: As one who has been addicted to
    computer games /multiplayer games (after I got the internet), I can assure
    you, that if you are a Mac user, then you are screwed. If it is even
    released for the Mac (unix, linux) OS' then it is such a pain in the arse
    and a hassle to work it properly......you understand? I use Microsoft
    windows 98SE, because it is free from all of the BS of XP, 2000 is crap, ME
    is for those who want to be hacked to death.

    And the ongoing legal action against Microsoft? Microsoft could BUY the
    USA. (lets just see what happens when the debt goes beyond trillions).

    Microsoft doesn't really focus on providing high-quality product, but
    focuses on making a product which will ensnare people , and basically force
    them to use it. (My friends have briefly switched to linux, and relearning
    how to do everything, and then being excluded from some of the "Microsoft
    Only" makes it very difficult.

    Again, just don't buy windows! haha (watch out for the FBI!)

    POOT