Re: MD Diversity Part 2 - Coherence -

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 21:27:57 GMT

    In a message dated 3/21/04 8:28:46 PM GMT Standard Time, mattpoot@hotmail.com
    writes:

    > I 'believe' that the type of ski's they use also have a great deal of
    > impact
    > on their decisions.

    This made very interesting reading for me.
    The above sentence sort of leapt out, and i had to stop and wonder why?

    Thinking about the ski's - the point at which ski's play with the snow is
    pretty close, if not identical with the sweet spot of the Tennis racquet, the
    Butcher's knife, the delay in producing the following step in a conversation, the
    Zazen of the abstract thinker, the glance to behold a beautiful person?

    All the best,
    Mark