Re: MD quality religion

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 18:48:05 GMT

    Hi All

    My inclination is to consign the past to the past.
    Yet the next step forward will build on everything that
    has passed. We have had myths, religion, science,
    what is next? I think that moving beyond SOM means
    trying to bring all the diversity of existence back together again
    into the fullest story ever told....

    regards
    David M